- Free Courier Delivery in India –
BIG’s Easy Reference Customs Tariff 2018-2019
IMPORTS with GST
42st Budget Edition
Author: Arun Goyal
· Full Amendments between Budget 2018 and 12 October 2018 with Online Backup Commentary
· A to Z Dictionary of Customs with Explanations
· Country Preferences – FTAs and PTAs
· Anti-dumping, Safeguard and Anti-Subsidy
· Jumbo Customs Exemption Notification
· IGST Act, Rules and Notifications
· Social Welfare Surcharge (SWS)
· Valuation of Imports
· Project Imports in Heading 9801
· Baggage, Gift and Donations, Samples, Personal Imports
· Daily Updation through DAILY INDEX OF CHANGES by Email
BIG’s Easy Reference Customs Tariff
EXPORTS of Goods and Services
Author: Arun Goyal
· Dictionary of Exports – Definitions, Opinions, Q&A, Case Law, GST Refund Procedures and Forms
· Export and GST
· Export Tariff
· New Export Policy 2018
· Customs Exemption to Exports
· Foreign Trade Policy 2015-20, Procedures and Forms (As on 1 Feb 2018)
· SEZ and New Draft Rules
· Export Incentives (MEIS, SEIS, Duty Drawback, RoSL) as on 1 Feb 2018
· Exchange Control Master Circular on Exports
· Online Backup of DAILY INDEX OF CHANGES by Email
In this memoir, Hari Singh revisits his university years and life as a civil servant. He goes on to describe how he made his way into the legal profession. He tells us how his employment at the High Commission of India in London helped him to complete his legal education. In Looking Back With Delight Hari reveals what happened after his arrival in Britain.
Throughout his in-depth narrative, Hari gives us an insight into his professional and very caring approach to his clients, professional colleagues and friends. Hari’s values, priorities and his approach to life in general come through clearly.
Hari compellingly relates the story of how he eventually reached the top of the legal profession. The extraordinary determination and hard work behind his seemingly unimpeded success become obvious.
The chapter on his mother where he talks about his mum’s affection while bringing him up, and the way her untimely demise affected his life, is unique and without doubt it would make an impact on any reader.
Hari’s care for the community at large emerges strongly through his attitude to people in need. The book highlights the crucial role of the media in bringing about greater equality and improved social justice for all.
The chapter titled ‘No Man Is an Island’ demonstrates the all-round approach taken by the author. Hari thinks that everyone should get involved in politics to make democracy meaningful and also to bring minorities from the margins to the mainstream in Britain. He generously shares many important aspects of his experience in the UK and how it has transformed his life over the years.
In this candid tour around the mind and the achievements of a lawyer, Hari looks back on a life lived with delight. Despite ups and downs, he learned to face his challenges head on with courage. Looking Back With Delight will take you from laughter to tears, with the message that one should continue with one’s struggle until the goal is reached.
With 68 pages of coloured and black and white illustrations.
TALLY FOR GST
BIG’s Easy Reference
Author: Arun Goyal
· Goods Rates in HSN 8 Digit Format with notification extract (IGST-CGST-SGST)
· Services Rate in UN Code 4–6 Digit Format with notification extract (IGST-CGST-SGST)
· GST Dictionary with FAQs
· Full Text of GST Act, Rules, Notifications, Forms and Circulars
· Constitution Amendment Act, with Rajya Sabha Clause by Clause Commentary
· Goods Index on HSN Code
· Services Index on UN Code
Handbook of Customs Valuation
Imports and Exports:
1st Edition September 2010
Author: Deepak Kumar
Trade Payments under Documentary Credits and Collections
3rd Edition October 2007
Author: G.D. Awasthi
Daily Index of Changes
Service by Email, Annual subscription
The Daily Index of Changes provides changes and amendments issued by CBEC, DGFT, Customs Commissionerates, DGAD, RBI, Exchange Rates, WTO and World Trade News in daily basis by email. Free Access to our website www.worldtradescanner.com for subscribers.